Thursday, September 9, 2010

I set up this blog after taking a really exciting multi day, multi destination flight with my wife Chanel, thinking that the experience was such an enjoyable and exciting trip that if the story were written properly it could actually be an interesting read, and an interesting experiment in me trying to write something. The problem is that I don't easily write in public forums. I am almost incapable of leaving comments on social media sites such as Facebook. I start writing something but invariably before I hit the send button I will have decided that my comment isn't really very interesting and so I delete it and move on. So in a way, this blog is an exercise in my own ability to write and a personal challenge to express my thoughts and opinions in a public forum.  I guess we'll see if I can overcome my bad writers block.

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading this blog for months waiting for something interesting to happen (I know it wasn't supposed to be public -- I found it anyway!) and so am now thrilled to see the posts come rolling out.

    ReplyDelete